Some facts about Space Ewan

There is a lot to know about the place that holds planets.Space.I hope you find this interesting.                                                                                           1]A total eclipse is rare and when it happens 90 percent of the sun gets covered by the moon leaving 10 percent of the sun.                                         2]Astronauts wear spacesuits because there is no gravity and a spacesuit is strong enough to keep them onto a planet and also to breath.                       3]There are a total of 9 planets in the solar system/Sun,Earth Neptune, Mars,Saturn,Pluto,Venus,Moon,Uranus.                                                           4]The first ever people to land on the moon were called Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.                                                                                                 5]The date they landed on the moon was July 20th 1969.

4 thoughts on “Some facts about Space Ewan”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *